Fridays off are for:
– getting up at the normal time and taking the kiddo to the bus stop
– coffee and breakfast and reading
– coffee reheated and budgeting
– having lunch with kiddo at school, during which time she introduced all her friends and was generally high energy and ate all her food much faster than she typically does… (hmmm)
– meeting my best friend for lunch at her work! and seeing one of my sisters there too (it’s a college)
– actually doing some cleaning!!!
– pest control visits
still to come: meeting my kiddo at the bus stop, possibly shopping with a friend, dinner, family time…but not staying up too late, because I have to work tomorrow.