My Finchley is all set up for the new year, with pretty new dividers and a set-up tweaked to perfection! There are lots of photos on Flickr of it all.
I made new dividers with some cardstock that I found at Michael’s, and decorated them with stickers. I just traced each Filofax divider onto the cardstock, cut it out, and hole-punched it. I didn’t even have a Filofax hole punch – I used a single-hole punch. I’m very happy with how they turned out, especially since I’m not a very crafty person! So, now my Filofax is beautifully decorated and coordinated along with being particularly useful. :)
I’ve actually written on my dividers, so I’m not planning on changing my set-up anytime soon. This is what I’ve got:
- “Days” holds two months’ worth of my Filofax 2 pages per day calendar.
- “Do” has context lists of to-dos along with a current projects list.
- “Learn” has everything to do with reading or learning, including my really long to-be-read list. It also holds any notes I take on things I’m learning about.
- “Dream” is my Me divider. I have things like goals, to blog, and someday and maybe lists in here.
- “Love” is my home and family divider, which holds quite mundane things, like my cleaning routine, dinner ideas, gift ideas, reminders for things concerning my daughter, etc.
- “Details” is just the Notes tab, but I had a great alliteration thing going and didn’t want to break it.
I also have some things at the front – photos and pretty things, my info page, stickies on a transparent divider, and tabbed monthlies from DayTimer. I use them to keep track of bills and write down events, especially if it’s more than 2 months away.
So really I haven’t changed my set-up much, just moved things around, but it’s made a difference.
Now, go look at the photos!